Jedox Feature Voting Tool

Dear Jedox User,

in our continuous strive to improve our services, features and to help you gain your share of this ever growing market we are introducing the Jedox Feature Voting System.
This new service is currently exclusively available for you, our Users and Partners.

What is this Jedox Feature Voting System?
It is a tool that provides you with the options to create and vote on Feature request, Ideas and any other general Feedback.
This in return provides us with the necessary Information to react and provide you with the things you need.

We invite you to browse this Page, create and vote on new Features, Ideas and requests!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Web drill-through result export as XLSX

Exporting DT results happens now as CSV, which brings major problems when opening those in MS Excel, such as wrong number formats or decimal separators. A direct XLS export would solve much of troubles when using Web-Reports with ad-hoc analysis in Excel.

38 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Jedox AG
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

backlog  ·  2 comments  ·  Jedox Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Merged Cell re-implementation

There are several known issues/limitations with the current implementation of merged cells:
    - Thick border problem on merged cells
    - If formatted gets white border.
    - Problem with merged cell when scrolling
    - Merged cells and freeze pane
    - Merged cells, that are bigger than one Row and are combined whith hiderow, are changing there shape.
    - Copy/fill and merged cells
    - Moving cell reference onto merged cell
    - Format painter doesn't copy merge info
    - Merged cell is unmerged when shifting cells up in deletion
    - Showpict in merged cell cut off when exported to pdf
    - A merged…

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Jedox Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selecting disjunct / non-neighbouring cells with CTRL + mouse

It should be possible to use <CTRL> key to mark different non-neighbouring ranges in a Web spreadsheet (similar as in Excel). #16338

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Jedox Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save last-used colors

Save a set (e.g. 10) of last-used colors and enable advanced color picker everywhere; helpful if you're using a lot of custom color codes (right-now, you have to re-enter color code each time).

Could be saved per server, not necessarily per user (it's a designer feature, typically you don't have to many different designers).

And it would be good if this set were available in all color dialogues:
    - border colors (also DynaRange borders)
    - background
    - font colors
    - chart colors (bars, fills, borders etc., for dynamic charts, success charts, micro charts)

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Jedox Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Macros with confirmation dialogues

Add ability to run confirmation prompt from macro (and if possible, make further execution of macro depending on user response) #10766

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Jedox Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show Alias of Legend and Data Labels in Chart

I want to show Alias of Legend and Data Labels in Chart.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Functionality to check whether the row height of report is explicitly specified or not

In the Jedox 7.1, performance of reports that contains tens of thousands of cells dramatically decreased if the height of rows in the report aren't explicitly specified.
    However, there is no way to check whether the row heights are explicitly specified or not.
    Could you consider to add the functionality that shows users whether the row heights of reports are explicitly specified or not to the Report Designer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Subset data filter based on multiple cubes

Example: you have two cubes - one with P&L data based on year/month (two separate dimensions), other one with P&L data based on rolling month (rolling from previous month)

The report needs to show P&L from current month + rolling column (which starts from previous month). It would be super useful to configure data filter to show Cost Points where are values in both cubes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Since version 7.0, PALO.SUBSET formula supports specifying multiple DFILTER expressions. the formula has to be edited manually – the Subset Editor doesn’t support multiple DFILTER expressions. Please check the description in the Jedox Knowldge Base to see if this is sufficient for your requirement.

9. Dynarange Calculation Condition

I would like to prevent the user to get stuck on long running calculation for huge dynaranges.Often very few or even one user can block the whole System by opening a dynarange with greater than 500 Elements. Since calculations can't be stoped by the user everybody is blocked and bad Performance will kill user acceptance.

Therefore within a dynarange I would like to place a calculation condition which is calculated first (e.g No of Elements < 50) and only if true the display of the dynarange will be started. Otherwise I want to display a message to tell users to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. accumulated bars shadow

The values in the accumulated bars are with white shadow. So it is bad to see the right value.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. prefix "jedoxReport" in batch pdf should not appear

the prefix "jedoxReport" at the beginning of all created pdf-files should be removeable.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. An option to open/select file from Jedox Web

An option to open/select file from Jedox Web. Like "File picker" from list of files from specific loaction. From one or more location (like ETL Connections File).

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adhoc Analysis by rigth-click on cell in Reports

Es wäre praktisch wenn man in den Reports per Right Click direkt die Ad-Hoc Analyse öffnen könnte. Im Prinzip als weiters Auswahlfeld neben dem Drillthrough etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. combine palo.data and palo.setdata to DISPLAY C-element but write on BASE-element

In planning szenarios a lot of customers demand the ability to adjust values by entering the new total value (often on calculated as a c-element). In order to facilitate this behaviour, you have to significantly increase report complexity. Therefore I wish for a function that calculates the difference between the current value and the new value and writes it on a base-element as defined within the formula.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sandbox for flexible connections

Right now the sandbox can only connect to one server, which is defined at time of installation of the sandbox. The server name cannot be changed by users without local admin permissions which is standard in large enterprises.

I'd like to have the sandbox prompting for the server to be connected so the user can decide to which server he wants to connect.

Also parallel connections should be possible by default.

Without these enhancements the sandbox cannot be used in multi-server environments.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Choose Cell Styles in Conditional Formatting

Select a spezific Cell Style in combination with conditional Formatting.

Example if the Cell Show XX then Cell Style XX else show Cell Style XY

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unify design of Comboboxes and Lists

The different layout of comboboxes and lists makes it impossible to use them side by side without breaking report design:

- Comboboxes and lists should have the same height.
    - Comboboxes and lists should use the same style.

At least there should be the possibility to have lists behave like comboboxes when multiselect is disabled, that means:

- Lists should display the chosen element (with disabled multiselect).

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Select/Unselect All" for Security Properties of User Groups in Jedox Web > Reports

In Jedox Web >> Reports, when you want to customize rights of user groups for a specific folder under Proteries >> Security, as default all user groups have access to all folders.

If you want to give just one user group access to just one folder, you always need to deactivate the access of all the other user groups manually.

It would be much more easier, when there is a "Select/Unselect All" button for all 3 types of rights (Full Control, Write, Read)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Copy Framesets from Jedox System (licence) to another Jedox System (licence)

Currently it is not possible to copy Framesets from one Jedox System (licence) to another Jedox System (licence).
    Woudl be greate if this would be possible.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. XML view for Name Manager to enable copy/paste lots of name-value combinations

When I start a new report there are often lots of named ranges which I want to copy from an existing report. Instead I have to create a template first or have to create each name-value combination by hand.
    Template doesn't work so well if we change existing reports or if the reports are so different that I end up with lots of templates..

Instead I would like to copy/paste as I do e.g. in ETL projects.
    There I change to xml-view and paste a list of elements. After that I change back to graphic mode and see all my…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base