Improve Batch PDF / Push-Mails
E-mails sent by ETL-/Taskmanager shall be more configurable:
- User defined mail subject incl. use of ETL variables
- User defined mail body incl. use of ETL variables, incl. HTML
- Mail recipients: TO/CC/BCC
- Possibility to attach statical files in addition to the batch-PDF.
- Configurable layout templates
Tobias Hessel commented
This is a really important feature. At the moment people think they are getting Jedox error messages, when I send them reports with batch pdf!
They don't know and don't care what a "Jedox Batch PDF task" is!
At least give us the ability to change the standard subject from <<Jedox Batch PDF task "Sales Report" notification>> to something like <<A report is ready for you: "Sales Report">>
Holger Schleicher commented
This has been up for 3 and a half year and signed as "planned" since April 2015. Please come up with this. Shouldn't be too much work, to get this done...
Chris Mentor commented
Also the ability to easily set up the batch so one report cycle can send to a specific user. Not all org structures can be represented by the security model (ie go over groups).