It would be great to be able to delete a complete job with its dependencies. Maybe with an option to prevent the deletion of the component that are used elsewhere. For instance:
Connection1 => Extract1 => Transform1 => Transform2 => Load1 => Job1
Connection1 => Extract1=> Transform3 => Transform4 => Load2 => Job2
I would like to delete all what is under Job2 but keep Connection1 and Extract1 since they are used by Job1.3 votes
We’re working on a feature for “cleaning up” Integrator projects, i.e. automatically removing unnecessary / obsolete components; that feature will provide the requested functionality with a few clicks.
E-mails sent by ETL-/Taskmanager shall be more configurable:
- User defined mail subject incl. use of ETL variables
- User defined mail body incl. use of ETL variables, incl. HTML
- Mail recipients: TO/CC/BCC
- Possibility to attach statical files in addition to the batch-PDF.
- Configurable layout templates50 votes
- Don't see your idea?