Positioning of charts depending on cell position & size (Dynarange)
Current situation when combining charts with dynaranges:
- you create a chart next to a dynarange and give it a certain size
Result in User Mode:
- the chart will be stretched to a bigger size according to the expansion of the...
Check In / Check Out mechanism for workbooks in Jedox Web (+versioning)
Please provide a safety mechanism for efficient team development.
Currently if you work with multiple developers on one server it will not be rejected that 2 persons do changes on the same workbook at the same time. The last one who is saving the...
Column and Row Groups with Expand & Collapse (+/-) like in MS Excel
In MS Excel you can easily create column and row groups by just marking the respective area. Then you have [+]/[-] buttons outside the grid to expand & collapse these groups.
It would be great to have this functionality also in Jedox Excel....
It is very helpful that Jedox has implemented the first semi-additive measures in version 6.
(AVG, Last/First Child)
It would be great if this could be continued by 2 more of them:
Most important would be AverageNonEmpty, to get an ava...
At the moment drill through works only with one database.
Filling a cube from different sources with the need of different drill through information is not possible.
It would be nice to use different databases as source for drill through.
It should be possible to get an aggregated total value across dynamic selections from the OLAP server.
Example: get a total revenue value accross selected products matching a certain criteria.
So it should be possible to get an aggregated tota...
Rule Editor: Better handling to test and optimize rules
For testing purposes
1. A performance profiling for each rule should be possible: to track the time-consumption
2. In the Rule Editor it should be possible to activate/deactivate a selection of multiple rules at once.
1. With a Parse Error in RULE you get an errormessage referring to a position number in the rule's string. But the editor never displayes the current position as a number, which would help locate the error.
Or highlight the error position!